Mystique

Mystique

Thursday, March 19, 2015

The Editorial Hipster

Sorry for the lack of well...anything lately. But! I'm back! And so is my fellow fashionable blogger Kelformity. Yesterday we, stupidly, decided to test the weather and do a lil' photo shoot. Super hip and super street style. Gotta love it. 


I brought out my extremely stale cigarettes too add to the street urban feel to the photos. A lot of coughing ensued but it was worth it! The photos came out fantastic. 

What am I wearing? The sunglasses are a lucky thrifting find from my local Plato's Closet. Elegant and sassy. Loving the black and gold look. Jumper brought for like $20 on Romwe. Its super fuzzy, gorg and has beautiful lace and beading in the neckline. Shorts are of course an Urban Outfitters find! Since when do I not wear anything from Urban. I wish I lived there! And shoes? Online shopping from Urban, the brand name is Deena & Ozzy. 

Enjoy my post! Looking foward to posting more frequently! 

xoxo christina

No comments:

Post a Comment