Mystique

Mystique

Friday, July 18, 2014

Sporting the New/ Not-so-new Trend.

Yeah. So I did the trendy hair trend that all the cool kids are doing now. I buzzed off the side of my head. Why? If you really want to know I was just bored. I'm crazy and spontaneous like that. So I now sport black hair that has been shaved down to it's fuzzies on the right.

How to:
I recommend going to a salon and having it professionally done. To avoid the potential mind shattering screams of "Holy shit. Holy shit. I just completely shaved ALL my hair off and not the intended single side." But. If you really wan't to get crazy, like me, take a buzzer/shaver (whatever they're called) and start shaving! Start with the sideburns first and slowly make your way up to the top. I parted my hair in the desired way that I wanted my hair to be shaved ^as seen above. That is how I also wear my hair. So it would make a hell of sense to shave it the way you want to wear it.

How to: Style
What I do is brush it with the long hair to the other side. Straighten or curl it, or whatever you prefer. I use Herbal Essences Tousling Spray Gel on the long side and run my fingers through it when I don't have time to straighten. And then use Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Anti-Humidity Hairspray at the roots and top to tackle the frizz. And then for the shaved side I spray a bit of the hairspray on and smooth it down to make sure it doesn't stick up.

-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment